Now that the weather here in The 305 is so amazing, we present you with a Guide to some local Farmer’s Markets! Due to COVID-19, please be aware that some farmer’s markets in South Florida are open to a different capacity than we are used to. Below you will find some helpful information about some of our favorite markets in The 305!
Arsht Center Farmers Market
1300 Biscayne Blvd. Miami, FL 33132
- Market Mondays has gone virtual, so a preorder and pickup service is offered.
- Orders can be placed on the online store between Wednesday at 9:00am and Thursday at 9:00pm.
- Orders can be picked up from 4:00pm to 6:00pm the following Monday at a drive-through located at the Center’s Ziff Ballet Opera House. (You don’t need to leave your car; order will be brought out to you.)
Hours and Time of Year Open: Online ordering is Wednesdays 9:00am-Thursdays 9:00pm, pick-ups are Mondays 4:00pm-6:00pm, year-round
Artisanal Market in Coconut Grove at St Stephen’s Church
2750 McFarlane Road, Coconut Grove, FL 33133
- An upscale, outdoor market featuring handmade treasures. Artists showcase unique art, antiques, jewelry, handbags, clothing, hand-made masks, essential oil products, delicious treats and so much more.
- Each Friday is unique with music and cocktails that are provided by neighborhood restaurants.
Hours and Time of Year Open: Every Friday 5:00pm-10:00pm
Coral Gables Farmers Market
405 Biltmore Way, Coral Gables, FL 33134
- All of your favorite vendors are back to sell fresh fruits and vegetables, prepared foods, baked goods, flowers, plants and more!
Hours and Time of Year Open: Saturdays 8:00am – 2:00pm, mid-January through March.
Farmers Market at Shops At Merrick Park
358 San Lorenzo Ave. Coral Gables, FL 33146
- Farm-fresh offerings, tasty produce, fruit juices and smoothies, fresh bread, cupcakes, coconut water in the coconut, healthy homemade soaps and similar products, flowers, essential oils, gourmet and ethnic foods, wines, honey, ceviche, guacamole, olive oil, hummus, delicious desserts and more!
Hours and Time of Year Open: Sundays 11:00am-6:00pm, year-round
Lincoln Road Farmer’s Market
904-970 Lincoln Rd Mall, Miami Beach, FL 33139
- Features fruits, vegetables, fresh cut flowers, plants and other items, such as bread, honey, jams and jellies.
Hours and Time of Year Open: Sundays 9:00am-6:30pm, year-round
Palmetto Bay Farmers Market
7895 SW 152nd St. Palmetto Bay, FL 33157
- Local vendors showcase their desserts, local fruits and vegetables, international foods, kettle popcorn, drinks, dips, seafood variety, baked goods, artisan products, healthy products as well as gluten free and vegan food.
Hours and Time of Year Open: Saturdays 9:00am-3:30pm, year-round
Pinecrest Farmers Market
11000 Red Rd. Pinecrest, FL 33156
- This market is now allowing foot traffic again!
- Features produce and artisans, including Zak the Baker, LNB Groves, BBQ and kettle corn and organic local produce from Bee Heaven Farm in season.
Hours and Time of Year Open: Sundays 8:00am-2:00pm, year-round
Viscaya Village Farmers Market
3250 S Miami Ave. Miami, FL 33129
- Taste the artistry of local vendors as you explore Vizcaya’s historic farm and village.
- Discover fresh-made delicacies and hand-crafted goods, fruits and vegetables, baked goods, vegan products, and more.
Hours and Time of Year Open: Sundays 9:00am-2:00pm
All of the markets listed above seem to be following a similar set of Covid-19 guidelines that will help them keep you and others safe. For example, face coverings are mandatory, but not required for children under the age of 2 or for those with medical conditions. Additionally, visitors are encouraged to social distance by staying at least 6 feet apart from others.
We still suggest contacting each market before heading there to ensure you know exactly what restrictions are in place.