Driving around and looking at holiday lights is such a fun thing to do and is a tradition for many families. There are many places in Miami where you can see professional displays, but it’s also fun to drive around to the neighborhood ones. Pick up some hot chocolate to go, turn on the holiday music and get into the holiday spirit. Here are a few places in Miami where you can check out the various displays, or you may discover some great ones on your own.
Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony at Merrick Park
Historic Holiday Decor: A Jazzy Holiday at Deering Estate
16701 SW 72 Ave
- Nov. 24, 2022 through Jan. 6, 2023
- The Holiday Decor is included with estate admission: $15 for adults and $7 for children (ages 4-14). Admission is free for Deering Estate Foundation Members and children under 4 years old.
Magic of Lights Homestead
One Ralph Sanchez Speedway Blvd
- Nov. 18, 2022 to Jan. 1, 2023 from 6-10pm
- Standard vehicle pricing will start at $15 until Nov. 18; $25 M-Th. and $30 Fri-Sun. from Nov. 18, 2023 to Dec. 8 and will increase to $35 M-Th. and $40 Fri.-Sun. from Dec. 9, 2022 to Jan. 1, 2023.
Main Street Festival of Lights in Miami Lakes
6700-6855 Main St
Pinecrest Gardens Nights of Lights
11000 SW 57th Ave
- Open from 6 to 9 p.m. Dec. 11, 2022 through Jan. 1, 2023
- Admission is $15 for children under 18 and $20 for adults 18+.
Santa’s Enchanted Forest
7400 NW 87th Avenue
- Nov. 9, 2022 through Jan. 8, 2023
12400 SW 152nd Street
- Nov. 25 through Dec. 30, 2022
Pedroso Holiday Display
6140 SW 46 Terrace, Miami