Now that the weather here in The 305 is so amazing, we present you with our Guide to Miami’s local Farmer’s Markets! Farmer’s Markets can be fun for the whole family, including your pups. Below you will find some helpful information about some of our favorite markets in The 305!
Tips For Shopping at a Farmers Market
- Bring cash
- Go early
- Take a lap around before deciding
- Know what’s in season
- Plan your meals before arriving
- Wear a hat
- Bring your own bags
- Bring your own refillable water bottle
- If buying meat or seafood, bring a cooler
- Wheeled carts or wagons can be useful
Aventura Mall Farmer’s Market
19501 Biscayne Blvd
- While there’s limited produce, you’ll find a wide selection of dried teas and spices, artisanal items, such as organic olive oils, home baked desserts from around the world, and handmade trinkets and toys.
Hours and Time of Year Open: Saturdays 10:00am to 9:30pm, Sundays 11:00am to 8:00pm
Coconut Grove Organic Farmers Market
3300 Grand Avenue, Corner of Grand Avenue & Margaret Street, Coconut Grove, FL 33133
- In addition to tents with an array of organic fruits and vegetables, spices, herbs and exotic rarities, there is a large section offering a raw food deli with salads, sushi, desserts and more.
Hours and Time of Year Open: Saturdays 10:00 to 7:00pm
Coral Gables Farmers Market
405 Biltmore Way, Coral Gables, FL 33134
- All of your favorite vendors are back to sell fresh fruits and vegetables, prepared foods, baked goods, flowers, plants and more!
Hours and Time of Year Open: Saturdays 8:00am – 2:00pm, 2024 dates pending
Farmers Market at Shops At Merrick Park
358 San Lorenzo Ave. Coral Gables, FL 33146
- Farm-fresh offerings, tasty produce, fruit juices and smoothies, fresh bread, cupcakes, coconut water in the coconut, healthy homemade soaps and similar products, flowers, essential oils, gourmet and ethnic foods, wines, honey, ceviche, guacamole, olive oil, hummus, delicious desserts and more!
Hours and Time of Year Open: Sundays 11:00am-6:00pm, year-round
Key Biscayne Farmers Market
355 Glenridge Rd. Key Biscayne
- Church with local farmers coming to the Key to sell their fresh goods.
Hours and Time of Year Open: Saturdays 9:00am-2:30pm
Legion Park Farmer’s Market
6601 Biscayne Blvd
- Find a cornucopia of tropical fruit and local veggies, new-age offerings like crystals and oils, plus baked goods, and fresh kombuch.
Hours and Time of Year Open: Saturdays 9:00am-2:00pm
Lincoln Road Farmer’s Market
904-970 Lincoln Rd Mall, Miami Beach, FL 33139
- Features fruits, vegetables, fresh cut flowers, plants and other items, such as bread, honey, jams and jellies.
Hours and Time of Year Open: Sundays 9:00am-6:00pm, year-round
Miami Lakes Farmers Market
New Barn Road & Main Street, Miami Lakes, FL 33014
- Tented vendors and food trucks with a variety of fresh produce, of fresh flowers and potted plants. Come hungry and ready to devour the prepared foods, baked goods, juices and international delicacies. You can also shop for home decor, handmade soaps, jewelry and unique gifts for kids.
Hours and Time of Year Open: Saturdays 10:00am – 5:00pm
Miami Springs Farmers Market
Middle median at the first block of Curtiss Parkway
- For families and anyone else looking for local produce and homemade wares. Expect new vendors to pop up each week.
Hours and Time of Year Open: Saturdays seasonal 10:00am to 3:00pm
Mr. Fresh Farmers Market
13601 Biscayne Blvd, N Miami Beach,Fl 33181
- You’ll find a large variety of locally grown and organic produce as well as a range of superfoods. Inhale the aroma of fresh juices being squeezed. Check out the healthy options for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Hours and Time of Year Open: Mondays-Saturdays 8:00am to 8:00pm, Sundays 9:00am to 6:00pm
Palmetto Bay Farmers Market
7895 SW 152nd St. Palmetto Bay, FL 33157
- Local vendors showcase their desserts, local fruits and vegetables, international foods, kettle popcorn, drinks, dips, seafood variety, baked goods, artisan products, healthy products as well as gluten free and vegan food.
Hours and Time of Year Open: Saturdays 9:00am-3:30pm, year-round
Pinecrest Farmers Market
11000 Red Rd. Pinecrest, FL 33156
- Features produce and artisans, including Zak the Baker, LNB Groves, BBQ and kettle corn and organic local produce from Bee Heaven Farm in season.
Hours and Time of Year Open: Sundays 8:00am-2:00pm, now – April 28, 2024
Redland Market Village
24420 S Dixie Hwy., Redland, FL 33032
- This family-owned farmers market offers fresh fruits and vegetables from local farms, spices, local honey and handmade cheeses. Seafood lovers will want to check out the indoor fish market. Take a break at the food court to enjoy live entertainment and fun for the whole family.
Hours and Time of Year Open: Thursdays & Fridays 11:00am to 6:00pm, Saturdays and Sundays 7:00am to 6:00pm
Surfside Farmers Market
Along 95th Street between Collins and Harding Avenues
- It’s compact but well-endowed with local vendors selling ready-made eats like acai bowls and Peruvian dishes, as well as home decor, apparel and handmade jewelry.
Hours and Time of Year Open: Sundays seasonal 9:30am-3:30pm
Viscaya Village Farmers Market
3250 S Miami Ave. Miami, FL 33129
- Taste the artistry of local vendors as you explore Vizcaya’s historic farm and village.
- Discover fresh-made delicacies and hand-crafted goods, fruits and vegetables, baked goods, vegan products, and more.
- SNAP benefits accepted and doubled for Florida fruits and veggies up to $40 daily.
Hours and Time of Year Open: Sundays 9:00am-2:00pm, now – September 29, 2024
Zoo Miami Farmers’ Market
12400 SW 152nd St, Miami, FL 33177
- Explore a variety of local small businesses offering delicious baked goods, fresh juices, unique jewelry, stylish fashion, charming home decor, and fresh produce.
- Set in the promenade leading up to the Zoo Miami gates.
Hours and Time of Year Open: First Saturday and Sunday of every month, 10:00am-5:00pm
We are not affiliated with these markets. We suggest checking before heading to any of these markets that there are no changes to this information, or possible closures.